Watching a rubbish video called 'the secret' which my sister's boss gave to her, it is a completely crap, talking about the greatest ‘secret’ ordinary people have not been able to know it since ancient Babylon or something like that.
It tries to draw audience’s attention on something like discovery the mummy treasure or Da Vinci Code kind of mystery, but then, turning out talking a low level kind of self- persuasion re-discovery scientology or self-deceit positiveness, named ’ the law of attraction’. This fucking law is about your thoughts will influence reality, and what you think is like a ‘magnetic’ to attract things to you, so and so you are responsible for your own sorrow arse. As your unhappiness, debt, disaster, stupid marriage, poor status is all under your command.
Well, I mean, that’s ok if you are talking about a positive way of thinking, looking at things from the other side, it sucks also, but not that much. But talking about the secret, the law of attraction, and all commercial professionals/entertainers talking about how exciting they have known this secret since (and that’s for sure, they must know it much earlier than us )and their application into their life becoming a living proof on the video. One writer, i have never heard of, he said: I was struggling to write something good (wait a sec, good refers to sales perspective rather than anything else), but balabala...(yep. of course, the law of attraction helps him Think finally), and now I become a world-famous writer, living in a luxury house with a beautiful wife, travelling anytime I want…and so on’. Overall, this law helps him to get what he has always wanted in life.
So, from now on, you have to ‘think’ very carefully, otherwise any nasty things can happen to you, which sounds like a aggressive religious mania. Anyway, my sister fell asleep in 10 minutes, and I don’t have much time to discovery the real secret, what I really care about is how much money they earn after making ‘the secret’ in video. Believe me, the ‘Yes, Man’ is much more fun to watch, even though playing the same trick like stop saying no, saying Yes to everything (positive way of thinking), it is just much more realistic and cooler, open up yourself for any possibility. I turned it off after seeing the main presenter’s career stated as a dreamer on the screen, makes me wonder is that a sort of joke to viewers, don’t believe a word he says.
No comments:
Post a Comment